[Shotimes] A/C

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:59:35 -0500

I agree! The temperature at the outlet vents will vary with the outside
temperature and humidity. The Helm manual has charts to see if your system
is working properly. The vent temperature rises somewhat as the outside temp
increases. It's offset by the fact that the cycling clutch can run the
compressor more to catch up. That is until it is running all the time. It
takes a pretty hot day to make it stay on 100%.
.
.