[Shotimes] Buying/shipping a car questions

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:32:47 -0500

Just did a Google search and http://www.a1-auto.com/quote.html has a quote
system. There were pages and pages of transport companies.

As for exchanging the title for the checks, I would personally rather have
the title in my hot little hands, not in the car. If it is in the car and
someone steals it from the transportation company, they would have the car
and the signed title.

I live in the greater Chicago area and if you want, I could be an impartial
3rd party that you mail the checks to and I'll get the title for you and
FedEx it to you. It would be best to do it the day the transport company
picks up the car so that the guy doesn't drive off with it. Just pay for
FedEx and I'll do it.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 172K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, '96 brake upgrade, Proportioning valve plugs, Delrin
sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6