[Shotimes] okay, the subwoofer is not working

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:26:50 -0400

Back when I was a 16-year old zit-faced kid, I worked at Radio Shack.  I
didn't know nearly as much as Jim does.

I vaguely remember some of the argument the two of you had.  Thought it
was kind of silly then, think it was even sillier of Jim to even mention
your name in his recent email.

You both have your opinions on valve springs, that much is clear.  Some
people will believe the masses, and some people will venture out on
their own and possibly make mistakes.  It's okay.

Personally, I'm not about to f*** with my valve springs.  My SHO's got
enough problems ;^)

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 167k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio