(OT) Golf Courses...was: RE: [Shotimes] headers

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 16:00:05 -0700

On Fri, 30 May 2003 16:52:48 -0400, Ron Porter wrote:

>Actually, poking around "fore" a golf course in Madison for Tuesday morning
>during the Convention!!

When you come to California in 2004, you only have to go 12 miles east on I-80 to my
back yard, Paradise Valley Golf Course in Fairfield.  There's another, a few miles
west of us, where all the snobs go...that's Rancho Solano, but it's farther off the
road, and not near the Chinese cooking you can get at my house.  I don't know what
they cost....I'm too young to worry about that yet.

You have to walk the length of one hole from my house to the clubhouse...I wanted a
big lot, not one where I'd be replacing windows once a week.

;-)

George