[Shotimes] express or "one touch" window down

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 22:15:48 -0500

SHOtimes.com has fairly good instructions for adding an express-down module
in the driver's door, so that the driver can lower the right front window
with one touch.  Forgive me if I'm the last one to figure this out, but I
just discovered:  This mod does not change things for the passenger.  The
driver gets one-touch, but the passenger still must hold down the button to
lower his/her window on the right.

Has anybody ever tried installing a one-touch module  *** in the passenger
door *** to give the passenger this convenience?

Or would that not work because of the "slave" status of the passenger's
switch?

Joseph