[Shotimes] SHO blueprints and yamaha?

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:01:54 -0500

I don't know about blueprints but I have seen the patent papers for the dual
runner intake, along with some other engine technology patents that were
granted to Yamaha and definitely look like the SHO motor. They were quit
in-depth technically and were granted in the 1985-1986 era. Someone the list
posted a link to it. Maybe they are still out there?
.
.
I think a V-12 6.0 liter would be more fun?

> Is it possible to get blueprints for the sho motor from yamaha? I just
want to know as much as physically possible about this engine. Actual in
depth numbers.

> All the specs. Just out of curiosity sake, or maybe when im rich il design
a v12 3.0liter sho motor.....:)