[Shotimes] All Ford SHOw at Bloomington IL Tomorrow!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 10:20:34 -0500

I got caught late on this one, had a notice of the date but
not much else on the club web site.

The Bloomington, IL all-Ford show and swap meet is at
Dennison Ford on the bypass (business I-55) at the south end
of the Bloomington/Normal complex Sunday June 1st.

Gate opens at 7:30, spectators as early as 9:00. Judging
starts at noon and awards given at 3:00 pm

There is a SHO class with three trophies, stock and modified
all in one class, or you can go in some other modified class
if you want for modified cars.  I ask the judges to judge on
clean/quality, not mods so all cars are equal if possible.

We usually go across the street to Outback Steakhouse for
brews and food after the event.

Hope a lot of you can make it, I will have the Mocha/Mocha
'91 there, I think several hundred hail dents would
elimenate the '96 as a contender.

Don Mallinson