[Shotimes] moonroof issues

Jason Hartberger Jason Hartberger" <at3hartberger@mail.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 06:31:39 -0400

Ok, guys, I have some moonroof issues.

The switch to my moonroof broke some time ago, so I removed the car-side
connector and have been futzing around a little. I've managed to get the
moonroof open, but I can't get it closed again! help! what combination of
wires do I need to short to close the damn thing!? I've got the black wire
(ground) red w/ yellow stripe (I think 12V), yellow w/ red stripe (open?) and
blue w/ something (close?) I get a spark when I touch the blue and the black,
and I've found that R/Y, Y/R, and BK open it... but R/Y, B/? and BK don't
close it, just spark... it rains too much here! is there any way I can
manually close it?

As usual, thanks for any help.

Jason