[Shotimes] Replaced much of front end... still get**CRUNCH**

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:46:54 -0500

Thief

Hey still got the hood? Ill trade one of the rod shifters for it :)

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of 1badsho
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 5:06 PM
To: Neno Albert
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Replaced much of front end... still get**CRUNCH**

neno

bought a perfectly running sho .. ok condition .. but had the cinncy hood
and police gril .. etc ... for $500 about 3 years ago when cars were
fetching more money.

He ran over a pot hole .. and the engine died.

So he thought he  f **** his motor up.

So i bought it ... since I had a buyer for the motor ( $500 ) and saw the
dis cap was damaged .. :)

Waited till i had the car on my trailer... went around the block ... pushed
the connector back in .. and started right up!

dond

From: Neno Albert <neno@sbcglobal.net>
Date:  Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:52:34 -0800 (PST)

>--- van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net> wrote:
>> I concur on checking the subframe bushings.
>>
>> A local pal with an 89 SHO was having starting problems.  Turns out the
DIS