[Shotimes] Gas tank sizes

Steve Tatro stevetatro@netzero.com
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 03:20:12 GMT

It's so easy!

Make sure you have a spare gallon in an approved container.

Run completely out of gas.  I mean completely.

Put the spare gallon in the tank.

Drive to the nearest gas station.

Fill 'er up.

Add however much gas you can cram into the tank to the 1 spare gallon you had already put in, and you know how big your tank is!

;^)

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 172k miles (and an 18gal tank)
Cincinnati, Ohio

-- "Hartberger, Jason M.  ATAN" <hartbejm@roosevelt.navy.mil> wrote:
Hey, does anybody know an easy or semi-easy way to tell what the size of my
gas tank is? I just purchased a '94, I think near the end of the model run,
judging by the VIN, it's an ATX. I think mine has a 15 gallon tank instead
of the 18 gallon tank... any ideas?

ATAN Hartberger
94 red ATX 100k runs g|d!