[Shotimes] Back for more... (Brakes)

Matt Geer shokid13@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

I decided to go with the Eibach's and Koni's. I'll be getting a 26mm bar from a treasure yard when I have some time.

Anywho, one of the two more important upgrades that was mentioned was brakes. I totally agree with this one. But, where do I start? I have seen some kits to convert to the Gen III SHO brakes... Is this the way to go (think: cost vs performance). I also checked out what SHO Shop has to offer, but that's way out of my Brake Budget.

What have you all done that is successful and recomendable?

Thanks again!