[Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:43:29 -0400

Who the hell is RS Strauss??

I have come across a few decent alignment shops, and my current favorite
does SCCA cars to whatever setting they want.

These Strauss characters sound like a Wal-Mart-type center that just does
the transportation appliance cars.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kevin Galuska
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 5:41 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

So I finally got all of my tokicos and eibachs in with little problem. That
is until I went to have the car aligned. I took it to RS Strauss, I didnt
like them to start but they were the only place around that had an alignment

machine that wasnt broken, and they refused to align it. They said, "whats

the point of getting an alignment if you've lowered the car." I and another
SHO owner were arguing with the mechanics, but I realized that it was
fruitless and left. Has this ever happened to anyone before, have a shop
refuse to align a car after putting suspension on?

Kevin "Never felt the need to have a Sh*t list before but Strauss just
started mine." Galuska