[Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:48:49 -0400

I was only offering the info.  AKAIK there are no rear camber plates.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Murray [mailto:fordsho@cloud9grafx.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 12:42 AM
To: 'Christian Andretta'; 'SHOTimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Like I said in my original post, he already has the rear bushings and
his front spot welds are drilled out.  RS was talking about rear camber
plates, which as far as I know, aren't available from anywhere.  He went
to RS because they were the only place that said they could do it today.
Working 6 days a week, it's hard to find the time for an alignment that
takes a few hours.  Kevin felt it was better to get something done today
then to wait for his next day off and drive around with a bad alignment
till then.

Bill Murray
It wasn't my car