[Shotimes] OT- seeking advice on SUV tires

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:53:13 -0500

I thought this would be an easier decision.  (How naive of me.)  I thought I
would look under the category of high performance tires, and pick one with
middle-range price and good wet traction ratings, but "highway touring" is
the best category I found.  Wet traction is important to me, and I'm sure
that comfortable and quiet ride will be important to my wife.  Both of these
tires seem to work well for these criteria.  I'll have to trust that these
are the best that I'm going to find and go from there.