[Shotimes] OT- seeking advice on SUV tires

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:24:30 -0400

I put those same Bridgestones on my wife's SUV almost a year ago, and we've
been very happy with them.

Wet performance has been very good.

I would only get these (or even the Michelins you mention) if you plan on
doing VERY light offroading.  Neither of these is a true offroad tire, as
I'm sure you're aware.

The Duelers aren't the quietest tire, although they are a bit better than
the OEM Goodyears that I replaced.  I would imagine the Michelins are
better, but obviously are much more expensive!

My opinion, the Duelers are a good value for the money.  Sure you can spend
more on the Michelins, but do you want to?  That's a question only you can
answer!

Good luck,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 171k miles