[Shotimes] RE: OT- seeking advice on SUV tires

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:43:45 -0700

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:24:30 -0400, Steve Tatro wrote:

>My opinion, the Duelers are a good value for the money.  Sure you can spend
>more on the Michelins, but do you want to?  That's a question only you can
>answer!

The Dueler H/Ts are on our RX.  (The one with an SHO under its belt!)  They are
excellent, and are quiet and round.  It only has 14K miles on it, but they still
look like they were installed yesterday.  Definitely a highway tire, though, as the
'H' indicates.

I might put them on the F350 next time, as the Michelins are rather expensive, even
at Costco.

George