[Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:03:42 -0400

Then it's worth waiting to find one that is competent.

Like bitching at Micky Ds because the burger wasn't as good as the filet you
had at Morton's.

If you spend good money for aftermarket springs & struts, why cheap out on
the process that will ensure that they will wok as advertised, then complain
when the lowest-common-denominator shop can't deliver. Seems like a real
"Duh!!" to me.

From: Kevin M. Bisch [mailto:kevin624@bellatlantic.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 9:48 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

>Sorry, but in earlier posts, it has sounded like you were actually a bit
>knowledgeable about cars, but trying to "cheap out" on an alignment has
>destroyed any thoughts I have of thinking that you know your ass from a
hole
>in the ground.

Uhm, Ron, he did say that was the only shop around that had a working
alignment machine.

I mean, hell no I wouldn't take my SHO or LS to Pep's for an alignment, but
I live in Philly and there are TONS of good places to go for that. Maybe
where he lives there aren't many.

Geez, we're getting a little too fired up over this I think.

--Kevin