[Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:28:37 -0500

Personally, after I replaced the front suspension components and put on the GM
adjustable arms on the rear, I took it to the Ford dealer in Lake Geneva WI. I
talked to the tech and told him exactly what I wanted. They brought me out to
look at the machine when it was set and had me approve it. They only charged
me 1 hour ($75) labor as well.

It helps that the service writer and this tech both had owned SHO's in the
past.

--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6