[Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:52:11 -0400

You found one of the (rare) sensible dealers!! There are some around, but it
is usually a function of having an intelligent service manager.

Usually guys like this are the ones that leave and start their own shops.
The BMW guy in Louisville was that way, and my buddies get great service in
his shop.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 1:29 PM
To: Ron Porter
Cc: 'Christian Andretta'; 'SHOTimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] I hate RS Strauss

Personally, after I replaced the front suspension components and put on the
GM
adjustable arms on the rear, I took it to the Ford dealer in Lake Geneva WI.
talked to the tech and told him exactly what I wanted. They brought me out
look at the machine when it was set and had me approve it. They only charged

me 1 hour ($75) labor as well.

It helps that the service writer and this tech both had owned SHO's in the
past.

--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6