[Shotimes] RE: Flowmaster size

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 12:46:11 -0400

Tats only in tha morning, theys should be up cookin brakfst or somtin for
somebody.

For some reason I see these going on a Escape real soon :-)

Hey Ron how would they sound on my plus with no cats and res? Evil Grin
Where do I get some WHOO HOOOOOOO

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@prodigy.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 12:31 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com
Cc: Shotimes
Subject: RE: Flowmaster size

Or, forget about all of those other setups, and just take the advice of
"Bubb Rubb' here, and get a set of these:

http://homepage.mac.com/howheels/rubpics/woowoo.wmv

As this "craze" moves eastward, I see a new version of "driveby shootings -
Midwest-style" starting up. Instead of people in cars shooting at people
outside, it will be people outside shooting at cars with these stupid things
on!!