[Shotimes] Steering wheel/column possible electrical problems

Kevin M. Bisch kevin624@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:59:02 -0400

>The multifunction switch may be the high beam problem. Cost about $30 and is
>in the way of the clock spring R&R. Some people clean the contacts, but I'd
>just replace it.

On that note, if you are going to replace the multifunction switch, get one
from a low mileage 1999 in a junkyard. I put one in from a GenIII      SLO
and it's perfect, the feel is better than the older ones, IMO. Popped right
into my 1993, easy fix, I assume it would be OK for earlier models as well.

--Kevin