[Shotimes] a slight problem...

NoNo :-D nonohood@hotmail.com
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:53:29 -0400

My car does a new trick. Sometimes when i go to start it up it looses all
power, then to get it running again i just have to pop the hood and play
with the negative wire on the battery and it works again. but today when i
went to go do it and closed my hood it wouldnt close right. it'll go down,
but it wont lock down. it'll stay at the point from where you pop it from
inside the car, ya know where its locked so it doesnt fly up when you're
doing 90 mphs on the highway. it just wont lock closed. any ideas on how to
fix it? Thanks :) :)

Nancy
1994 red ATX named Satan

http://msnmessenger-download.com