[Shotimes] New tires - review included

Neno Albert neno@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:47:36 -0700 (PDT)

That would be the DOT number. It any tires made in 2000+ have a 4 digit DOT number (mm yy),
whereas prior years were 3 digit (mm y). That makes it a bit harder to identify tires, but most
tires commonly found in the 90s won't be as common or identical to tires from the 80s anyhow.
Definitely helpful stuff.

Also, I don't know if i read your post way too fast or what, but did you stick with 215s?

Congrats on the purchase

Neno