Fwd: [Shotimes] sho won't start

Ben Zientek bzientek3@comcast.net
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:59:39 -0700

i've checked those fuses, and everything is ok.  I've tried running the
KOEO test, and the car makes noises but i may have run the battery too
low to finish the test because i never see the Check Engine light flash
for any codes.  I checked the valve on the fuel rails and there is no
spray of fuel out...so i would guess no fuel pressure.  would this
point to a faulty fuel pump?  i have checked the fuel reset button in
the trunk and it is not tripped.  thanks everybody for your help.  this
is my daily driver and i'm stuck at home till i get it running.

Ben Zientek.

Begin forwarded message: