[Shotimes] OT Fun with telemarketers

Mark Kelley mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:00:38 -0500

Ya know what Porter, I don't particularly care what you think.  Since your
recent unnecessarily abuse rebuke of a fellow SHOtimer over his choice of RS
Strauss, I don't think your posts are worth jack-sh*t.  In fact, I generally
send them straight to the trash bin where they belong.

Mark (no damn smiley faces here either) Kelley