[Shotimes] OT Fun with telemarketers

Scott webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

You obviously have never heard the schtick where a person calls wanting to sell him a burial plot and thanks them for giving him a sign from God that he really should go out and kill himself.  The best part is when the caller actually starts going into his sale pitch AFTER being told this guy is going to kill himself.

http://www.tommabe.com/audio/cemetary.mp3

Just a sample, so fire up Kaaza.

-Sweeney

BTW, I never found Mabe's shtick to be that funny.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 4:03 PM
To: gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org; rbchilds@pacbell.net;
shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT Fun with telemarketers

Have you guys ever heard comedian Tom Mabe's "Revenge On The Telemarketers"
CD? It consists of recorded calls where he yanks the telemarketers chains.
Some of them are quite funny. I've also heard where he found out the name
of the hotel where ATA was holding it's convention. He started calling the
rooms at 2:00AM to try and sell memberships to the "Telemarketers with
Insomnia" foundation. Revenge is sweet!

Mark

Scott T. Sweeney
MCSA - MCSE - MCDBA