[Shotimes] FOR SALE Yellow 94 ATX

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:30:57 -0500

I have decided that I am going to sell my 1994 Yellow ATX, mostly stock, it
does have Eibach lowering springs and KYB struts, K&N panel filter, some
slight modification to the intake box and the exhaust, currently shows 161,090
miles on the clock, new water pump, timing belt, accessory belt, and front
seal at 147k.......This car is very mechanically sound and I would not not
hesitate to drive this car anywhere, runs as good as it did the day I bought
it in April 1997, but it does need some attention.... it has tan full leather
interior but the front seats need to be recovered or replaced, crack on corner
of dash (pass side), crack in drivers tail light, A/C clutch will not stay
engaged, drivers rear window will not roll down, EATC buttons are cracked,
will need tires soon, and there are several chips in the paint (all in lower
body panels, the plastic was not prepped properly)  I do have some pics of
these areas, mostly behind the tires and under the doors.
I have been honest and upfront with the cars imperfections so there will be no
surprises.
I have checked Kelly Blue Book and it has a Private Party value of
$2,655....(PDF file is attached) that is in fair condition, expecting the
vehicle will need the tires relaced, will also need some mechanical and
cosmetic reconditioning.
I am asking $2,000....for an additional $600 I will have the paint repaired
and I will include a Pioneer Super Tuner III CD player, Kenwood amp and custom
box with 2 Alpine 12's.

Anyone interested please contact me off-list or call 615-516-4965......I
usually don't get to read my e-mail until after 8:00 p.m., so if I don't
respond quick, you know why.

Rick Glass

'99 Silver 34,900 unwelded
      Flowmaster Original 40's
'94 Yellow ATX 161,090 parked and For Sale
      KYB Struts
      Eibach Springs
      K&N panel filter, enlarged box opening
      Gutted cats

www.pitroadproducts.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of KBB 1994 SHO.pdf]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of YellowSHO.jpg]