[Shotimes] OT: Sorry Ron

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:08:04 EDT

Interesting................We have been thinking about getting a different
Internet Provider, but we (my husband and I) both have email addresss for our
business.

SBC sounds good, but the $29.95 price is only for the first year.   I am too
tight to spend the money they want for some of this stuff.  I refuse to get
anything more than basic cable because of the price.  DSL and Broadband and all
that jazz just seem so pricey.  I guess one of these days I will have to give
in, but for now, I am going to spend my "extra cash" on SHO related items.  Oh
yeah, and beer!

Kris
'91+ White
'93 Ultra Red ATX
" Women who behave, never make history !"