[Shotimes] Anybody selling a SHO??

Brett Lykins silversaxman2005@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:29:50 -0400

My son will be going off to college shortly, and really loves his 93 SHO.
And my Toyota [which i hate] has cause me a few to many problems since i
bought it earlier this year, I am ready to get rid of.  So I thought I would
just get myself another SHO till my son goes off to college, and give it to
him, so he can keep his in good shape, since he puts it in car shows alot,
and ACTUALLY WINS.

So, the point is, does anybody have, or know anybody that has a 94 or 95 MTX
SHO for sale?  I would prefer it be black interior, and less than 80k miles.
  Anybody?

Brett Lykins
Maysville, Kentucky
1993 SHO
Emerald Green
ATX

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa