[Shotimes] What to get Don Mallinson for Christmas

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:39:42 -0500

Joseph,

The "Donald"??  This hero worship has to stop!  ;)

I saw this in the latest Autoweek (assume that is where you
saw it too) and am talking to the "Janet" about donating one
to the Charity Auction.

Car with driver standing beside,with hood open, motor
showing would be right at $500 with a wood base and
shipping....GULP!  Maybe not.

Might talk to the artist and see if they would reduce the
price for a certificate for the auction.

Don Mallinson
Been called lots of things, but Mally?