[Shotimes] FINALLY started on Lowrider today

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:54:06 -0700

Well....

Today was a stay-at-home day.  First one I've had in months and months.  We're
getting concrete poured on one side of the house for a parking pad for the CV and
truck.  Later, there'll be sidewalks all around and a nice patio in back.  While I
was watching the guys use the stamps and skins that are being used to texture the
concrete, I took time to start on the car, with my neighbor, who used to install car
stereo systems for a living.  We got the wiring unsnarled and resnaked, the amps
laid out, ready to mount, and some of the speakers mounted.  The sub has to have a
new hole cut, as that is the part that was transplanted.  One front door speaker is
missing....they were removed to facilitate painting...not sure why, but they were.
We'll find the other one...it's been seen recently.

So anyway....there might be tunes (and an assembled car) soon.  I gotta go get the
rear battery and some of the other mounting parts that are stored for our move.
But......it'll be together sooner now than I thought it would yesterday!!

;-)

There sure are a lot of little parts that aren't there....gotta make a PnP run.

George