[Shotimes] '90 SHO produces no torque.

Leigh Smith leighsm@comcast.net
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:18:51 -0400

A little bit of history might help. Has any tune-up work been done
recently? Belts, etc? Problem recent or developed slowly? Any codes? Any
noises?

Sounds way lean. Could be vacuum leak, bad O2 sensor, bad IAB, retarded
timing, crank cancer, timing belt on wrong, manifold gasket leak, dirty
MAF, bad MAP, cracked EGR feed tube, plugged EGR passages in manifold,
etc. etc. Mine was a vacuum leak on the cruise control dump valve by the
brake pedal! Cruise would n't work either. Many of these issues will not
throw a code.

Lee