[Shotimes] [OT] Air compressor blowing fuses

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:59:49 -0400

I wondered how well those worked. I have one of those inline filters, but it
seems to catch so little that it's basically worthless. When I use the blow
gun to run down the compressor when I'm shutting it off, a LOT of water will
blow out the end, and apparently runs right past the filter.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Kevin & Cheryl Airth
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:34 AM
To: Christian Andretta; Mark Mucher; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] [OT] Air compressor blowing fuses

Yes, it is very nice to have 240 VAC in my shed!! The compressor really
likes it too. Now that I have added a refrigerated air dryer. My moisture
problems are solved. These are the best for removing water from the air
lines. I have a inline water filter but it only really removes the big
stuff. Try one if you have any moisture problems. The humidity is so high
where I live nothing else worked too well.
.
.

 That is my problem also;  once I can guarantee a