[Shotimes] [OT] Air compressor blowing fuses

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:34:28 -0500

Yes, it is very nice to have 240 VAC in my shed!! The compressor really
likes it too. Now that I have added a refrigerated air dryer. My moisture
problems are solved. These are the best for removing water from the air
lines. I have a inline water filter but it only really removes the big
stuff. Try one if you have any moisture problems. The humidity is so high
where I live nothing else worked too well.
.
.

 That is my problem also;  once I can guarantee a