[Shotimes] [OT] Car shipping suggestions

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:21:02 -0700

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:44:12 GMT, kerbyh@netzero.net wrote:

>You're all wimps!  :-)

LOL!!!  But it IS a little bit farther from the East Coast out here than it is from
Texas.  These guys have never been here before, lots of them, and they don't know
what it's like to have open country in front of them in all directions, and have
things look the same for 12 hours straight.

Jim Koper is buying my Fiesta, and I'm trying to talk him into flying out here from
Ohio and driving it home.  He can make the trip east for about half of what it would
cost to ship it, since it gets such good mileage.   He's beginning to cave!!

;-)

George