[Shotimes] (OT) "Seinfeld's Dumb Porsche-Haus" article

Eric Keller unterhausen@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

Do you guys have any evidence that this guy is liberal
other than the fact that he's making fun of jerry's
garage?  I see no liberal thoughts expressed in his
article. I'm sure if Jerry was a famous liberal, Rush
Limbaugh could work up more outrage about this garage
than what was in the article.

 Most of us liberals are concerned with politics at
this point and could care less about someone spending
1.5 mil on a fancy garage.  Of course, I don't think I
would spend 1.5 mil on a showcase like Jerry's.  I
wonder how much the garage at a small nascar team
costs?  I think I could get pretty close with $1.5
mil.

Liberals are called car haters because we would like
to be driving our cars when we are 80 years old as
opposed to be forced to be riding a bus or walking
since all the fuel got used up by clowns driving
SUV's.  Silly car-hating liberals, live for now, worry
about the future when you have all that time walking
to the grocery store.

Eric

Subject: RE: [Shotimes] (OT)  "Seinfeld's Dumb
Porsche-Haus" article -
  which explains why I think "Liberal Car-Haters Are
Big Fat Idiots"