[Shotimes] slow window

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:24:49 -0700

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:52:50 -0500, van Oss wrote:

>The right front window on my 91 is mighty slow going down and only a little
>faster on the way up.

Joseph....

The track for the window that is below the door lock button is out of adjustment.
Remove the upholstery panel.  Loosen the single nut that holds the track to the
door...it's out in the jamb area.  Run the window up and down a couple of times
while the nut is loose.  Then lower the window and tighten the nut.  See if is is
still slow.

That should fix it....I discovered this fix as an aside while changing door lock
solenoids.

George