[Shotimes] Synchro rings

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:53:39 -0500

If you know the part #'s, a place in Cincinnati has tons of discontinued Ford
parts in stock.

http://GreenSalesCompany.com is their web site. Fast shipping, friendly people.

--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6