[Shotimes] 5 speed SHO tranny for sale

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:22:14 -0400

I have a 5speed tranny that I need to get rid of. I was supposed to pull it
and sell it to a known vendor for a repair of one of his customers car.
Something came up and I'm left holding this tranny here. The tranny is from
a 90 with 133k miles on it. The previous owner told me that it always
shifted great (even with the cable shifter) and when we pulled it the fluid
inside was pretty clean. Cleaner than the fulid I pumped outta my 94 with
less miles. The case is perfect, and I have it pretty much ready for
shipping right now.

I need to get rid of this tranny as it is taking up space, but I can't give
it away. I'm asking $375 shipped anywhere in the US. Or $315-$325 if I
meet/deliver it.

Bruce Malachuk
94 Opal Frost MTX SHO - my baby - 1 of 241 produced
93 Black ATX SHO - cutting time need the parts
93 Green MTX SHO w/black int.-winter car..needs some love
95 Silver Frost SE - yeah it's SLOw but reliable -awaiting it's SHO ATX
tranny transplant :-)