[Shotimes] rust below taillamps on a Gen1

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:45:35 -0500

Uh, that's the weird part.  Kris Angry-Meyer I met on the list, and I really
like her husband Andy.  George Four-Chi I met on the list, and I like his
wife Eva.  (She's kinda into Feng Shui, and I guess she figured Four Chi was
better than one Chi.)   Don I met on the list, and I adore his wife Jean.
Kurt is a list buddy, and his Lisa is a sweetie.  Sergio I met on the list,
and his Angela is to die for.  I guess that SHOtimers tend to marry well.
That's certainly true in my own case.  ; )   Even John Hrinsin seems to have
found a lovely wife who understands his ... behavior.  >: )

Come to think of it, I haven't met Mrs. Jim White, so I guess the ball's in
your court, pilgrim.  I infer she's a woman of great patience, but that's
just me reading between the lines.

Joseph  : )

Uh, were we talking about rust?