[Shotimes] RE: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:35:06 -0500

I didn't even take my camera.....but there were a few folks getting pix, so
hopefully they can come up with some for us.

FWIW, I've even found that I take fewer & fewer pix at the Conventions as
time goes on, as it's always a toss-up between socializing and wielding the
camera!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 3:52 PM
Cc: 'V8List SHO'; Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

Ron,

So glad you got in an event between rains.  I wanted to make
it, but the drive was just more than I could do plus we had
plans both fridan and saturday night.  The autocross in
Rantoul gave me and Ken a good diversion though, and
probably was why the rain stopped at all for you folks!

Hope you got some pictures and if you could share a few with
me for the magazine/web site, I would appreciate it.

Don Mallinson