[Shotimes] Re: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:03:07 -0500

You're welcome!!

We saw that C-series MB run high 12s last Spring, but he was "only" mid 13s
yesterday!! In the one run I had against him, I got the holeshot and had him
through 1st gear, but then he blew by me once the "Kompressor" kicked in,
and he was gone!!

Actually, I was quite surprised by the turnout at Lapeer. The 30-35 cars was
what I was expecting on a nice, sunny day, but getting that many folks in
the threatening-rain weather was quite surprising.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of SHOWHAT9@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 7:41 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: 3rd Annual Lapeer Dragway Fall Drag Day Update

And I think a special thanks needs to go out to Ron for pulling this all
together again. Was a hell of a good time. One thing, nobody has mentioned
that MB
AMG that was toasting the track all afternoon.
Another thing, was it just me, or was it wild watching a 911 drag racing???
Thanks again Ron, we had way too much fun!!

Larry E
97TR
Mods