[Shotimes] SHO valve lash adjustment tools?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:26:13 -0500

 Anyone want to buy my set of valve adjustment tools? I bought them about 5
months ago on ebay, never needed them as I haven't gotten to build my 3.2
yet. I just won a complete SHO toolkit on ebay, so I don't need these.

I bought these for $95 with a pirated copy of Mark's 60k video, which I told
him about and then proceeded to get some cash back. I'd like to get $70
shipped outta these.

1 - V6 Tappet Compressor Tool T89P-6500-A
1 - V6 Tappet Holder Tool T89P-6500-B
1 - Generic non-magnetic automotive pick
1 - Free shipping

Bruce Malachuk
Purveyor of Taurus Aluminum Subframe Bushings
94 Opal Frost MTX SHO - my baby - 1 of 241 produced
93 Black ATX SHO - cutting time need the parts
93 Green MTX SHO w/black int.-winter car..needs some love
95 Silver Frost SE - yeah it's SLOw but reliable -awaiting it's SHO ATX
tranny transplant :-)