[Shotimes] OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:25:05 -0600

I agree completely, this guy knew what he was doing, apparently he has a
fairly good sense of humor, his listing was a joke, that had to be obvious
by the number of people who hit the page.  If it was a "real" auction and
being listed after a divorce as he stated, I'm guessing he probably is
bitter towards the ex.  I would have done the same thing, if I get divorced
and then I find something of hers that I know has some value,  I can
guarantee she wouldn't be getting it back.  This guy did make it very clear
that he had no idea what they were worth, repeatedly, he even stated he
didn't care, his listing was full of warnings, this woman was stupid enough
to pay him $860 for Beanie Babies....get real.
She knew what she was getting into, if his replies were so abrasive, why did
she keep bidding.

Rick "I only have 1 SHO now" Glass
Nashville, TN
'99 Silver 35,750 unwelded
      Flowmaster Original 40's
'94 Yellow ATX 161k...SOLD 10/19/03 (her new home is in Indiana)

www.pitroadproducts.com