[Shotimes] High Idle and When A/C or Defroster is ON (higher Idle)

Frank Costa fcosta@comcast.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:53:45 -0500

Hi guys, when my car is one, the idle is about 1500 rpm at any given moment in
time. It isnt all the time, it seems to happen more at night. Also when i
engage the defroster or the A/C the idle jumps to 2000 rpm, any ideas? i
changed the IAB from my old sho to this one and still no help. although with
the original IAB the idle was 3000 rpm so i think when i swapped the iab's the
idle decreases 1000 rpm (WITH A/C ON) and no difference with A/C off, idle is
about 2k....

ANY IDEAS?

Help me out here guys, this is the only thing wrong with my sho.........for
now......

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet"
89 Titanium Grey

MODS-