[Shotimes] (OT) "Seinfeld's Dumb Porsche-Haus" article

Paul Ruffo paulruffo@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:26:17 -0500

Eric,
I read your post and was dissapointed.  You and I have vastly different
views.  I tend be be way over on the conservative side, but that is
something we can agree to disagree on.  I was dissapointed by your finger
pointing.  If you were insulted by the remarks posted, why did you feel the
need to insult others, (namely SUV owners), who were not saying anything
about you or your views?  That just makes things worse.

If you're concerned that much with fuel efficiency, why are you driving an
SHO?  It isnt exactly the most fuel efficient car on the market.  You are
just as much a culprit in using up the oil as that SUV owner you are
complaining about.

As an interesting side note...my friend just returned from a tour of duty in
Iraq and informed me that the price of gasoline over there is $0.02/gallon.

Regards,
Paul Ruffo

>Do you guys have any evidence that this guy is liberal
>other than the fact that he's making fun of jerry's
>garage?  I see no liberal thoughts expressed in his
>article. I'm sure if Jerry was a famous liberal, Rush
>Limbaugh could work up more outrage about this garage
>than what was in the article.
>
>Most of us liberals are concerned with politics at
>this point and could care less about someone spending
>1.5 mil on a fancy garage.  Of course, I don't think I
>would spend 1.5 mil on a showcase like Jerry's.  I
>wonder how much the garage at a small nascar team
>costs?  I think I could get pretty close with $1.5
>mil.
>
>Liberals are called car haters because we would like
>to be driving our cars when we are 80 years old as
>opposed to be forced to be riding a bus or walking
>since all the fuel got used up by clowns driving
>SUV's.  Silly car-hating liberals, live for now, worry
>about the future when you have all that time walking
>to the grocery store.
>
>Eric

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com