[Shotimes] Re: Wheel/rotor/hub is running hot

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:22:13 -0500

I don't know about the chances, but I just had to replace a rear
caliper that I replaced a couple of months ago because the seal
around the piston was leaking.  And this was a good NAPA caliper.
It can happen.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03 R.I.P.