[Shotimes] (OT) "Seinfeld's Dumb Porsche-Haus" article

Paul Ruffo paulruffo@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:12:51 -0500

>The interviewer brought up to
>him that a new Explorer not only has higher mileage ratings than his Volvo,
>but also much better emissions numbers.

It's interesting how some people will think what they want to think
regardless of the facts.  I still cant stop thinking about that Seinfeld
garage.  If I had the available funds, I would build the same thing!  You
cant take the money with you...might as well enjoy it while you're here!

Paul Ruffo