[Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:23:34 -0500

But Mike, the ad clearly stated the seller had no idea what was real and
what was fake, and he had no desire to find out!

As is always the case, buyer beware.  You feel bad for her because she bid
and couldn't get some of her questions answered?  If I am concerned about an
auction on eBay, and I ask the seller a question and get no response (or
some attempt at humor) I DON'T BID!  She went about this all wrong, and has
probably learned an expensive lesson.

You're SHO parts example is a bit of a stretch, because you wouldn't bid of
something advertised as "may fit an SHO", would you?  Absolutely not.  You'd
wait until you were comfortable with the merchandise.

Take care,

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 171k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio