[Shotimes] Re: OT proceeds go towards tools.......FOLLOW UP

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:26:38 -0500

Yes, I see you're point.  But she was only suggesting that he find out
more about them.  Authentication may have brought him a lot more
money.  (and yes I KNOW he said he didn't want to.  that's not my
point)

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03 R.I.P.
   ShoShop y-pipe

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

"Steve Tatro" <stevetatro_shotimes@att.net> wrote on 10/31/2003 02:23:34
PM:

> But Mike, the ad clearly stated the seller had no idea what was real and
> what was fake, and he had no desire to find out!
>
> As is always the case, buyer beware.  You feel bad for her because she
bid
> and couldn't get some of her questions answered?  If I am concerned
about an
> auction on eBay, and I ask the seller a question and get no response (or
> some attempt at humor) I DON'T BID!  She went about this all wrong, and
has
> probably learned an expensive lesson.
>
> You're SHO parts example is a bit of a stretch, because you wouldn't bid
of
> something advertised as "may fit an SHO", would you?  Absolutely not.
You'd